Sunday, April 14, 2013

Springtime in Georgia

For 45 years, I have been either immune to or ignored by the yearly pollen assaults which many I have known through the years has suffered from. Alas, my luck ran out. I have spent the better part of the last two weeks learning the true meaning of spring allergies. The last week has been the worst, with practically sleepless nights, extremely sore throat and congestion in the throat which I could not cough up. My nose itself contributed to it all, but the coughing wreaked havoc. My throat has been raw and coughing and my head, chest, and abdomen muscles are sore. Yeah, I know, there are probably many of you out there knowing full well what all this feels like. However, it is a first for me.

I pray the allergy medicine and saline continues to work. Sorry to make this one short but have to track down a new box of tissues. ARGH !

No comments:

Post a Comment